Forums September 20th, 2020

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by athyrix, Sep 20, 2020.

1. athyrix

athyrix Forums Creator

cooltext363130651105276.png
    Hello everyone! Welcome to the Changelog section! There will be new updates announced here as well as any changes or modifications made. I hope you're all enjoying the forums so far.
    • Kind reminder that we do have rules in place for the forums, whilst I am happy for all of you to explore it is important that you remain aware of them, there have already been instances where players have received punishments due to post farming. You can view the rules here.
    • We have some brand new ratings! Please make sure you use them appropriately.
      • The creative rating has had an overhaul in its image, it's now a much nicer quality.
      • The dumb rating and the bad spelling rating has been disabled, these ratings will not be necessary.
      • New icon for the friendly rating.
      • New support, neutral and no support ratings.
    • Fixed a lot of bugs with the forums sections, previously players who were not signed up could view reports, bugs and appeals however that has now been patched.
    • The forums will not be receiving a change in terms of theme/background for the time being, this is until there is a proper theme established where it will then be changed.
    • The cooldown for posts has now been removed, thank you for putting up with it for those who were following our posting rules. It's 30 seconds now!
    • Lastly, there's been a thread prefix update! A fun game, I won't tell you all where they can be found, go explore and find them! Here's the finished products:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]**
      [​IMG]*
      [​IMG]*
      [​IMG]*
      [​IMG]

** only administrators can use
      * only staff can use
    There will be lots of new updates coming through in the coming days as more bugs are found and resolved and more player suggestions are accepted. If you have any suggestions please make a thread in the appropriate section - we'd love to hear from you!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Disc

Disc Active Member

oh yes this is very nice thanks :>

3. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

Yay, no more waiting 3 minutes for posting!
    Actually once i got used to it thought it was a nice way to avoid post farming but call me crazy

4. athyrix

athyrix Forums Creator

Don't worry! I didn't remove it actually, I decreased the time between posting down to 30 seconds. I'll be monitoring closely users and their activity and I'll see if I need to adjust it in any way. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Thank you for the new updates!

Especially adding in the new ratings such as support, no support and neutral ratings. Really glad this is added as it can avoid players post farming a lot of the time!

6. Tog

Tog Well-Known Member

Wow, love these new ratings!
    Thanks for everything James :)

7. Justin

Justin Healy

Thanks, James! I like how the creative rating looks :music:

8. sharmaine

sharmaine Member

thanks james! :)

9. Atombow

Atombow Well-Known Member

Thanks James :)

10. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Thanks for this! Love the new paintbrush :+)

11. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member Premium

Discord:
    Agent#4804
    James you are an absolute king. Thank you for all the updates <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1