SkyWars What's your favorite and least favorite thing on this server?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by ValiocAFA, Feb 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ValiocAFA

ValiocAFA Active Member

IGN:
    ValiocAFA
    Discord:
    ValiocAFA#2170
    For me, my favorite thing is how you can get a game whenever, there's always enough people online. My least favorite thing is the hannukah map.

2. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

my guy has a hatred agaist that map haha

anyway my fave thing ishow there's always anough people online to get a game

my least fave tho is the glitch where you cant hit anybody, but they can still hit you '='

3. ValiocAFA

ValiocAFA Active Member

IGN:
    ValiocAFA
    Discord:
    ValiocAFA#2170
    Haha, I do not like that map at all!

4. Tim

Tim Moderator Moderator

My favorite thing is probably all the members, hardly do you find someone that is extremely toxic or rude. I least like the glitch where you can join a game but you just fall through the glass. It's not really a big deal but kind of annoying.

5. ValiocAFA

ValiocAFA Active Member

IGN:
    ValiocAFA
    Discord:
    ValiocAFA#2170
    I agree, that glitch is horribly irritating, hopefully it gets fixed soon tho!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    I really enjoy the community, I find the vast majority of the people on SkyWars to be super funny and great to play with. Of course, you always will have a few disgruntled people but honestly the community is what has made me stay for so long!

My least favourite part is definitely the hackers. The staff does a great job at trying to regulate them but with time, more come. That's why it's our job to help them out and submit reports! Also yeah, the snow globe/holiday map isn't my favourite either @ValiocAFA . :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1