Suggestion (materials)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shvvy mcshiv, Oct 22, 2021.

1. shvvy mcshiv

shvvy mcshiv Member

IGN:
    LFHNXBL
    Discord:
    LFHN#0001
    Just a minor suggestion for the staff of this wonderful server. I love the game and the server, I really do, but I dont like the concept of having to mine for resources every game, or having to spend skybucks every game for blocks. if possible, is there a way to get a base minimum of 16 blocks. I've spawned into many of games and got 0 blocks and had to mine out the entire island. By the point im done, everyone else is either dead or stacked on loot.

• Support Support x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. kingzonas

kingzonas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    kingzonas
    Discord:
    jellyvish404#5778
    I agree with this completely.

Blocks are such a vital part to the game, but they aren't even overpowered or anything. I find it often boils down to the fact of, "whoever starts with enough blocks wins" every match. The players who want to play slower dont have to use the blocks to get to mid, so it doesn't ruin the game for them. But, on the other hand, players who want to play fast get messed up when half of their games are slow due to a lack of blocks.

3. Malc

Malc Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    Thread moved to the 'Suggestions' forum.

Support. It leaves players at a significant disadvantage if they start with no blocks while other players do.