SkyWars stop trying to be like hypixel

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ant_Pearl, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Clxrity

Clxrity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    depends on how you define "care"

care
    /ker/

noun
    1. the provision of what is necessary for the health, welfare, maintenance, and protection of someone or something.
      "the care of the elderly"
    2. serious attention or consideration applied to doing something correctly or to avoid damage or risk.
      "he planned his departure with great care"
    considering it provides him a form of income, and noobcrew has never been willing to sell any of his servers (including Skywars), i'd say at least on some level, definition #1 applies.
    you can believe what you want about definition #2.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ant_Pearl

Ant_Pearl Active Member

IGN:
    Ant_Pearl
    Discord:
    Ant_Pearl#9198
    They might have a sense of trust and openness, but should they really be so trusting of a community that isn't going to help them long term? And is it really open when certain topics are forbidden? Should we really feel relaxed and calm when the parents who raise us don't know what they're doing and our friends are hesitant to help out? Its not healthy to encourage an environment where our feelings don't reflect reality. Personally, I would feel much more trust, openness, and relaxation towards a community that better facilitated personal development.
    Doesn't have to be so blatant, maybe an anonymous sign wall that anyone could edit could be interesting, I wasn't really referring to any specific idea, just a feature that has an effect of getting people to talk more.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Ref

Ref Member

IGN:
    RefAlphaMale
    Discord:
    Ref#7777
    I'm talking about #3

He keeps the server up for fun and doesn't say no to money which makes sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Skullcrawlers

Skullcrawlers Active Member

IGN:
    Penniewise
    Discord:
    Penniewise#1384
    If he was trying to copy hypixel he would make it so people with no rank have to talk in Gray Transparant text lmfao

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

lol he does tho

6. SplatBerry

SplatBerry Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Discord:
    Splat<3#4649
    Lmao agreed