SkyWars Start the Match even if it hasn't got max 8 players

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cwes, Oct 16, 2020.

1. cwes

cwes Active Member

*I used this from my own suggestion on the Mineverse forums*

Hey,

In this suggestion I'm going to be talking about the overall experience of how players hate it when a player randomly just leaves on purpose when it's got 8 players. In case you didn't know, when in a game of skywars if you have 8 players, and a player leaves, it says you have to wait another 30 seconds unless another player joins.

This would be helpful if it for example just started at 7 players then instead of the same player who keeps on abusing this and in my time-zone in the mornings, usually when skywars is inactive, this is when it happens. Many players think it's funny to keep on joining and leaving when it's max 8 players and the thing is many players could be AFK, which means that no one is really playing on this game-mode, so players find it annoying that when the same guy comes in and keeps on leaving at the last second when the match is going to start. I've seen this happen many times and I'm sure you all can agree that this gets pretty hectic.

Suggestion

My suggestion is that the game starts even if a player leaves, only when it's max 8 players though.

Hear me out: let's say there was a game of 6 players, and someone left and now it becomes 5 players who are in the game. Basically even if the player leaves, the game starts with no wait for another 30 seconds to start the match. So this is fine, it doesn't need fixing, only to start the match when it's maybe 7 players if a player left.

• Support Support x 2
  2. sabrina

sabrina Member

wait is this cwes

support btw just like i did on MV
    can be so annoying w those pesky ppl that keep leaving and resetting the timer

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. cwes

cwes Active Member

Thanks for the Support :)

yes haha it’s me cwes

4. Sando3

Sando3 Member

Support, but could honestly be as low as 6 imo. So if the playercount is equal or greater than 6 after someone has left the game, the countdown would be left untouched. This means it would only be reset to 30 seconds if there are 5 or less players left in the game. I still support it being set to 7, though I'd prefer 6.

• Agree Agree x 1