Staff member application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by cuberboi4209, Mar 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cuberboi4209

cuberboi4209 Member

IGN:
    Cuberboi4209
    Discord:
    Noah_Cubes#2161
    1. Your game tag:Cuberboi4209
    2. Which country do you live in? Canada
    3. What is your timezone? Eastern standard
    4. Do you speak any other languages? Yes I speak French and English
    5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Yes
    6. How long can you be active everyday? Around 3 hours a day
    7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? Never
    8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? Not in general but I have an idea of how it works
    9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? I have been playing on the skywars server since December 2020
    10. Why do you think you should be a staff member?
    I think I should be a staff member because I am good at recognizing hack clients. I have already used one called the impact client on a single player world therefore I have experience with them.
    I have multiple ways of getting evidence of users with clients such as screen recording on my laptop.
    I think I should be a staff member because I believe that I could possibly make the server grow and spread positivity in the server.
    I believe that if I become a staff member, the server will be more enjoyable since you will rarely see a hacker in a game
    I will take this seriously and will not mess around with any privileges that I get

Thank you for reading and have a good day
    Sincerely, Noah

2. Malc

Malc Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    Thank you for applying!
    Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements at this moment in time. Please feel free to submit a new application in the future once you have met our requirements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.