SecretLloyd - Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lloyd, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    The way I’ve seen you advertise is spamming your advert in the chat. You do not need to send it again and again in the same chat page. Maybe wait 5-10 mins and then send it again. And I’ve seen people tell you to stop but you refused and kept continuing. I’m not sure how you’re going to expect people to join if you spam your advert and refuse to stop. It’s not really appropriate. People look up to the Streamer because he casually advertises and has a polite tone. I think you’re a bit rude so try to work on being a bit more polite and appropriate. Neutral.

Not to mention this application was inactive for almost 3+ months until Sabrina bumped it for you..

2. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SecretLloyd
    Discord:
    SecretLloyd#1829
    I do it every 5 mins

3. Waterfall48

Waterfall48 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waterfall48
    Discord:
    Waterfall48#1367
    I can agree with boba here, it can almost be seen as spam 90% of the time. i would say tone it down a bit because when people keep seeing the same msg it can be really annoying

4. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SecretLloyd
    Discord:
    SecretLloyd#1829
  5. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Closed for inactivity. If you would like this application re-opened in the future, please message myself or another staff member. Have a nice day!

Thank you for applying!
    Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements at this moment in time. Please feel free to submit a new application in the future once you have met our requirements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.