SkyWars Purchasable In-Game Cosmetic Perks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Clxrity, May 22, 2021.

1. Clxrity

Clxrity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    Currently, the only drive to vote/kill/win games for money is so you can buy things while in a game to give you an advantage (and hopefully earn more money by winning more).

I think skywars needs more. It would be so much more fun if there were a variety of things you could purchase that simply show off how much money you've accumulated over time.

Possible ideas:
    • Prestige ranks
      • These could be as simple as having a roman numeral by your name going up to 10 (X). Pretty self-explanatory, the higher you go the more expensive it is.
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]
    • Trails (IMPLEMENTED FOR [Pro] RANK)
      • Like on Mineverse, certain donor ranks get access to different trails. These could be only visible in the lobby. Would be a cool thing you could purchase just to show off.
    • Lobby pets (IMPLEMENTED FOR [Pro] RANK)
      • Again, similar to the donator perk on Mineverse. The cooler the pet, the more expensive.
    • Hats
      • I don't know, just cool things you could put on your head I guess.
      • Or like heads, sum like that.
    • Colored & enchanted armor in the lobby
      • Inspired by the 'suits' concept from space prison on Mineverse, would be cool if you could buy different colored armor.
      • With more money, you could make the armor appear enchanted.
    • Custom kill/win messages
      • Inspired by @sabrina's suggestion for OPPvP on Mineverse found here. There could be a variety of kill messages that you and the person you killed will see. The cooler the message is, the more expensive?
      • A custom win message should be more expensive as it displays to everyone, but the same concept here for custom kill messages.
    I think there are a lot of things you could make purchasable in-game just to drive people to play more, these are just some ideas I had. My general suggestion is really to just add anything that you can buy to make grinding for money more desirable.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    • Support Support x 12
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    support because clarity and love this

3. Waterfall48

Waterfall48 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waterfall48
    Discord:
    Waterfall48#1367
    rip my bal support

4. jub1

jub1 Active Member

definitely support but about the Prestige ranks. They should be given depending on how many games won rarther than money

5. Clxrity

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    I would be completely fine with this too. I think prestige ranks in general should be added to just add pizzazz to the game. Either way I’d love to see them added.

@Cwes if you give me another NEUTRAL without a mf explanation

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ExcessiveGaming

ExcessiveGaming Member

IGN:
    ExcessiveGaming
    Discord:
    ExcessiveGaming#5189

First off all I fully support this idea. Although the Prestige ranks not so much as much as it is a cool idea I feel like it defeats the purpose of [Pro] Rank, also would the prestige ranks benefit you? Would you get any new perks/abilitys or is it there just for a flex.

7. Frez

Frez Moderator Moderator Competition Team

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    This is a really nice suggestion which I support. The custom kill messaged would be so cool :D it would definitely work as a good drive to play and win :D

8. Clxrity

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    The pro rank is purchasable with irl money, though. Prestige ranks are completely different and don't really collide with the pro rank.
    Unsure, actually. Would be ideal if it gave you perks, but I feel like the addition of them even if just a "flex" would still be cool. The whole reason would be to encourage people to play and rank up.

9. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    Trails + Pets are meant to be perms of the pro rank but have not yet been fully added in (#justiceforprorank) the other suggestions r cool tho :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Clxrity

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    oh i didnt know that

11. kingzonas

kingzonas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    kingzonas
    Discord:
    jellyvish404#5778
    I was sure that I already supported this, but SUPPORT
    this is EXACTLY what I LOVE in a server. tbh I think this is my favorite suggestion active. Especially the prestige and trails.

12. Ari Cult

Ari Cult Active Member

IGN:
    Blue_Cult
    Discord:
    Blue_Cult#9972
    Do it do it do it do it do it do itttttttttttttttttt