Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DeltaFlix, Nov 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaFlix

DeltaFlix Member

IGN:
    DeltaFlix
    Discord:
    Miki#5950
    1. Your game tag: DeltaFix.
    2. Which country do you live in? America.
    3. What is your timezone? Eastern (Georgia).
    4. Do you speak any other languages? I also speak Spanish.
    5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Yes I do.
    6. How long can you be active everyday? 3-6 hours.
    7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? No.
    8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? Hypixel Helper, that's it sadly.
    9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? I would say around 5 months, I can not say exactly.
    10. Why do you think you should be a staff member?

I think I should be moderator because I have a mic I am able to talk through and I am available through most of the hours of each day other than Monday through Friday. I have the ability to record when I feel it is needed, I can capture the last 15 seconds to 1 minute. I am willing to assist 3 to 6 hours a day on the server to help with moderation. I have been playing Minecraft for 10 years now so I have knowledge and am very informed how to play and how to chat. I have been a helper with Hypixel. If I was in a situation with a hacker, I would record them, to get evidence, kick them from the game (unless if they keep joining back I will ban them if it is clear they are hacking), and then contact a higher position on the staff team saying that I have evidence of someone breaking the server rules. If I was in a situation of someone saying I am abusing my moderator powers, and they say they have proof, I would contact a higher staff position through discord and tell them that someone is saying that I am abusing my powers and they have proof. If we are in Discord or Minecraft chat with other people with more than 4 people in it and 2 players are verbally fighting in a public channel, I would empathize without taking sides, if I can not calm things down, I would refer them to someone who I can know do something about the argument if I can not mute them both. If I am watching streamers or someone on YouTube playing on the server and I see they are using a hacked client or I see they are not following the rules I would get on as fast as I can or if I am not home, I would immediately contact a moderator. If I see someone who is spamming I would also immediately kick them from the server. I believe I am qualified because I am very friendly and have moderator experience and I understand how important it is to not joke around on the server once I achieve moderator. I am mature, and I know when I need to be serious and not joke around at all. I would like to see the server improve by seeing moderators online more, which I can help with. I say this because most of the time that I am online I do not see a moderator online at that moment. If I were given a day to prove that I could be a moderator my goals would be: Proving that I can be a Moderator, showing respect to my fellow peers, and making sure that I am not abusing any of my powers and making sure everyone is following the rules. I can also be contacted through discord.
    (Miki#5950)

Thank you,
    DeltaFlix

2. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Thank you for your application, but you still do not meet the requirements. Please do not re-apply until you do.

Thank you for applying!
    Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements at this moment in time. Please feel free to submit a new application in the future once you have met our requirements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.