Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DeltaFlix, Nov 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaFlix

DeltaFlix Member

IGN:
    DeltaFlix
    Discord:
    Miki#5950
    1. Your game tag: DeltaFlix
    2. Which country do you live in? America
    3. What is your timezone? Eastern Timezone (Georgia)
    4. Do you speak any other languages? I know most of Spanish
    5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Yes I do.
    6. How long can you be active everyday? I play minecraft daily, I could probably be on if I were mod for longer, but I would say around a couple hours, but if you need me to be on longer, I could make some adjustments.
    7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? No
    8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? I was Helper on Hypixel
    9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? I do not remember exactly, I would say around 5 months, I just havent thought about being a staff member.
    10. Why do you think you should be a staff member? I think I should be a staff member because I feel as if when I get on there arent many other staff on, so I can moderate the server where I am. Or I could go around the server looking for any help I could help people with. But I mainly feel as if I should be moderator because I was accepted into hypixel staff as helper, also I am very friendly, and I am not shy, and I love to moderate or watchover things and be able to help people. Playing minecraft is one of my favorite things to do, so if you feel that I am not active enough please tell me. I can be more active if needed, I would not mind.
    Thank you,
    DeltaFix (Miki#5950)

2. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Hey Delta, thanks for applying. Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements at this time so will be denying your application.
    • 35 messages posted on the forums
    • 2 factor authentication is enabled on your account
    • You have been registered for a period of 1 month on the forums

Thank you for applying!
    Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements at this moment in time. Please feel free to submit a new application in the future once you have met our requirements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.