Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Unspookable, Oct 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unspookable

Unspookable Member

1. Your game tag: Unspookable
    2. Which country do you live in? Unite States of America.
    3. What is your timezone? CST
    4. Do you speak any other languages? I do not know any languages that would be useful.
    5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Yes, I have QuickTime Player. I can easily open this if needed.
    6. How long can you be active everyday? I can be on from 2-4 hours. Also, I can be active on most weekend and evening week days.
    7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? No, I do not recall ever being banned on Skywars.com.
    8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? I do not have any previous experience. I am looking forward to try it out on a mangable server in my eyes.
    9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? I've been a member of Skywars for 2 years and used to play it earlier before it shutdown.
    10. Why do you think you should be a staff member? I think I should be a staff member because I can be active, friendly, and Quick to stop any rule breakers. I also, think I should be able to join the staff team because I am good at identifying hack/exploits and can quickly stop any threat that is active. My final reason I believe I should be part of the staff team is because I've played minecraft for 6 years and I have experienced multiple situtions from hackers to toxic spammers and can stop the nescary rule breakers with either a mute to a perm-ban according on their complience, consistence, and Threat.

Thank You for taking your time to review my application,
    Unspookable. :)

I'm so sorry, I didn't read the requirments and didn't relize I didn't meet them. Please read this before reading my application I didn't mean to waste anyones time. :) Also, I will try to meet these and re-try my application when I meet the requirments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2021
  2. Aly

Aly Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Alychemist
    Discord:
    aly#8827
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skywars.

Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the information thread HERE and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.