SkyWars knocking players off

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sabrina, Oct 15, 2020.

1. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    ok so i didnt know what to call this but here's my suggestion

when pvping on skyblock, sometimes you'll knock players off instead of actually killing them through pvp, leaving all their belongings to die with them in the void.

my suggestion is to add some sort of chest spawn in containing the dead players belongings / having items be dropped where the player was last standing, so that players can loot just like with any other kill.

it's so annoying killing someone with good armour / sword and accidentally knocking them off, losing the chance to get said items.

let me know what you think :)

• Neutral Neutral x 2
    • Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. phr33z

phr33z Active Member

Unfortunately you'll have to deal with it.

That's skywars.

3. Moe

Moe Member

Other skywars servers teleport the user's items to the player that last hit them if they fall through the void. Maybe the suggestion needs a bit of tweaking, but support!

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Neutral.

only due to the fact because skywars maps are small, I feel that obviously if you knock a player off in the middle your chest should easily be there since the mid is bigger than the islands of course. I would say this is a good idea but not sure if this could possibly get implemented with the maps which are quite small