I Made A Skywars Map!

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Lloyd, Feb 14, 2021.

?

Vote For Adding This Map In-Game Or Not.

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  3. With Some Changes

20.0%
  1. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SecretLloyd
    Discord:
    SecretLloyd#1829
    Hello! I have been working on a idea for the Skywars community, The End Map. I tryed making other maps but the ideas just sucked and one day I though well nobody made a End map so I figured well damn, I must be stupid to let this idea slide. So I spent an hour making a good looking End map for you to enjoy! I really hope this gets added to the game and I guess this is it!

So I didn't really know how to get these files downloadable so I uploaded then seperatly, all you need to do is download these files into the region section of the map. NOT THE LOBBY!!! Oh you will figure it out these are just the .mca files. Sorry for the inconvenience! Oh and one more thing. I didn't put all the nessacery thing for it to work but this is just the basic map for you guys.
    https://gofile.io/d/yrH2s3
    Also I made a video lol so you can see the map...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    • No Support No Support x 2
  2. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

can you upload pictures of them, cos noobs like me doesn't know how to see mca files

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SecretLloyd
    Discord:
    SecretLloyd#1829
    ok lol

but vote yes lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2021
  4. Malc

Malc Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    I think it has potential, but it is way too bare and empty as it is right now in my opinion. It's all one block and hardly has any sort of texture to it, and it's all on the same level. Maybe add some sort of structures to it? As of right now I don't support but I might reconsider if you decide to change/implement these things into it. Good luck!

5. eunice

eunice Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eunice#8334
    This is really cool, but I agree with what madi said. It kinda reminds me of that one clay map on skywars

also u could maybe add like chorus / purpur blocks etc to that to fit the theme but it'd really be great to see a bit more to it <3

gooooodluckkk !

6. No support.

I agree with Madi, possibly add more detail into it and I'll reconsider my rating. For now, I'd like to see some more craftsmanship going towards the map since this is a bit too basic. Perhaps some small/big buildings to make it look more interesting. What we would like to really see is a map with a twist around it.

7. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SecretLloyd
    Discord:
    SecretLloyd#1829
    damn it, i hate doing more work