EUR Frez's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Frez, Jun 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frez

Frez Moderator Moderator Competition Team

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747

upload_2021-6-14_14-55-7.png

Hi! I'm Frez and welcome to my staff application. I would like to thank you in advance for taking time to read this and hopefully consider me as an applicant!

Your in-game tag:
    frezology

Which country do you live in?
    England

What is your timezone?
    BST (/GMT)

Do you speak any other languages?
    I can speak GCSE level French and am continuing to further my knowledge of the language.

Do you have ways to capture evidence?
    Yes, I have BandiCam and Medal for recording, snipping tool and built in F2 for screen shots.

How long can you be active everyday?
    Currently, I am not in school due to having finished my final year of high school. Therefore, I have a lot of free time which I spend in game. In September, my hours of availability will change to about 4 hours per day excluding weekends in which my availability varies weekend to weekend.

Have you ever been banned on our platforms?
    I have never been banned from SkyWars.

Do you have any previous experience in moderation?
    I am currently a moderator on Skyblock and have moderated on other servers in the past.

How long have you been a member of SkyWars?

I first made an appearance on SkyWars in 2018, however, only more recently have I started to play more (2020 I started again once or twice a week, in 2021 a few times a week to the last 3 months where I have been on most days)

Why do you think you should be a staff member?

There are a few reasons as to why I believe that I could make a good staff member here on SkyWars.

Teamwork:

I understand how important teamwork is and I am more than comfortable working as a team member. Through my work as a staff member on Skyblock and as a kayaking coach in real life, I have lots of experience working as part of a team and know how to communicate between members and work correctly and effectively with them to achieve the best outcome.

Human:

I have made mistakes and most likely will in the future, I am human, there is no denying that a fundamental part of being human is making mistakes. However, what is important about me is that I learn from my mistakes and spend time processing them and learning from them to ensure that it will not happen again.

Approachable:

Some would describe me as a kind, friendly, mature, and helpful player. I believe this makes me an approachable person which is vital for a staff member.

Mature and Organised:

Whilst I do like to joke around, I am very mature. How I present myself is important to me and important in situations such as when handling ban appeals. This also allows me to be organised. With this, I know that I can effectively balance my time between SkyWars and other platforms as well as daily life and school.

Experienced:

Some of you may know me from Skyblock, another Noobcrew owned server, where I am a moderator. This is helpful in a few ways: I have experience in moderating and am familiar with the platforms and how they are run. Furthermore, if I am not online on SkyWars, I am usually only a command away and can be there when needed relatively easily.

Additionally, I am active on discord throughout the day. My ID is Frez#5747 if you should wish to contact me.

Do you meet the requirements?

35 messages posted on the forums Yes

2 factor authentication is enabled on your account Yes

You have been registered for a period of 1 month on the forums Yes

I would like to thankyou for taking time to read my staff application.
    Any feedback on this would be majorly appreciated as I am always trying to improve myself!
    Have a wonderful day and thankyou!

2. SUPPORTT

super capable of this position, has been very active on the Skywars dc & in-game, kind and a great applicant imo

(I can't judge partly off your reports as they're private, but I've seen you on the #help channel a few times reporting rule-breakers, helping others wherever possible etc)

good luck frez!

edit: aLSO FIRST

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2021
  3. Waterfall48

Waterfall48 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Waterfall48
    Discord:
    Waterfall48#1367
    Support, Frez is always kind and lovely to everyone she meets and its always a blast to talk to. She would be a great mod on sw

GLLLL :D

4. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    NO I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST WTF @cwes YOU'RE SO MEAN ANYWAYS:

Frez, I've known you for like almost a year+ and you are amazing. You are an amazing moderator on Skyblock and I do not see why you shouldn't be promoted. Not only do you have experience but you have a lot of Pro's.
    • Very mature.
    • Kind and friendly.
    • Has a firm tone but only uses it when needed. She isn't rude to players or speak to them firmly for no reason.
    • Has a good reputation on Skywars.
    • Very active, despite being a moderator on Skyblock, you manage to make time to help out on Skywars and play.
    • Makes reports. As I've seen in the #help channel, you usually let staff know there's a report up or if there's an active rule breaker.
    • Aware of commands. Skywars may use a different system/plug-in but I know you're aware of the basic commands for moderation.
    • Experienced.
    • Very nice to talk to.
    • Incredible at her job on Skyblock and I can 100% guarantee she will do amazing here.
    • Is in the UK which makes her in a different time zone, which would be beneficial.
    • Active in the community with players on Discord and in-game.
    • Has an amazing voice!
    Also, love your application. Explain a lot about you, well written and detailed. It brings out your traits and each of them are true.

100% support. Good luck Frez! Hope you get promoted, you deserve it. <3

5. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    SUPPORT 100%!

I have been waiting for your application and I'm so glad you decided to go for it!
    • Not only is Frez extremely fun to be around, but she is also highly professional and understands her role on Skyblock. I've seen her work over there and she is amazing at her job!
    • Frez is also very mature and knows how to deal with tough/stressful situations.
    • Her teamwork on Skyblock is admirable, I've seen her dedication and hardwork displayed on Skyblock.
    • She quickly and accurately answers any questions that arise in the chat, and is very active on the skywars discord and forums alike!
    • Actively makes reports on the forums and in-game.
    • She is very experienced and understands the various commands that a moderator needs to know how to use, and also knows the various forum functions.
    I've gotten to know Frez well in the past few months and I can honestly say, it's always pleasure to play with you! I would love to see you on the team, (modding together amiright?) best of luck with your application! <3

- Bree

6. kingzonas

kingzonas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    kingzonas
    Discord:
    jellyvish404#5778
    support support support support support support support
    Meets all the requirements, and goes above and beyond, and I know from personal experience that frez is super nice! So 100% SUPPORT!

7. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    OMG YAY IS THIS REAL SUPPORT

8. Rent

Rent Well-Known Member

I'm not really familiar with you or know you but you seem like a nice person judging off of your application and these comments. I feel like you'd make a good moderator and will serve the server well.

Support! :D Best of luck

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  9. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    Thankyou so much Cwes, its been awesome playing with you more :p

Ty Water, you are a blast to play with, gl with your ap <3

Thats so sweet Boba, thankyou <3

Bree you are so sweet, I can say the same for you <3 Thankyou so much for being there and showing me around and answering all my questions, you've been so helpful and an great example. I truly appreciate the support

Cheers Zonas, its been great getting to know you :)

Thankyou Sab <33

Thankyou Rent :D It means a lot <3

Thankyou everyone for the comments so far, it truly means a lot to me!
    Have a lovely day <3

10. kingzonas

kingzonas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    kingzonas
    Discord:
    jellyvish404#5778
    Bruh- im the only one who didnt get a heart except cwes ;-;

11. Clxrity

Clxrity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    I see you online often contributing to the community and always upholding a respectable character. I've never witnessed a single reg flag with you.

I also think you've made an excellent Skyblock moderator. You have proved your capability there, by being promoted from Helper to Moderator (which definitely shows or should show that you remained active enough over a training period & proved yourself enough to the higher staff to earn that promotion).

I think you'd make an excellent moderator as you already have elsewhere, and I think you hold a lot of valuable qualities and characteristics that make for a good mod.

Support from me :cigar:

good luck Frez <3

12. Ref

Ref Member

IGN:
    RefAlphaMale
    Discord:
    Ref#7777
    I don't know you but i see you around on discord, ingame and here on the forums, and you're a skyblock moderator.

Support.

13. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    Heres a heart <3

Thankyou so much Clarity, your words are truly appreciated <3 <3

Thankyou Ref :p

14. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    I'm not a fan of bumping, however I do not want this to look like I've forgotten about it so lil bump <3

15. SplatBerry

SplatBerry Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Discord:
    Splat<3#4649
    Support good luck <3:):pig::p:cool::p:rolleyes::joy::>

16. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    Thank you Splat <3

Little bump, my activity may be down a little this week due to starting a job (only Fridays but I have to do some prep work and training for it) and my laptop being a tad bit slow (woo 5fps)

Thank you everyone for the support so far, it means a great deal to me:p<3

17. Frez

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    Again, little bump, sorry for double posting. A family member tested positive for covid yesterday so thats gonna be a fun 10 days :/
    Anyway, thankyou all for the support so far <3

18. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Re-supporting Frez <3

Frez is a capable, friendly and active member of the skywars community. She's quick to help out and has previous knowledge and experience from being staff on skyblock. Support, I hope to see you on the team soon!

19. NoodleToes

NoodleToes tryhard

IGN:
    NoodleToes
    Discord:
    NoodleToes#5925
    Support! Gl :cool:

20. Malc

Malc Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    Support! Saw you in-game today and you seemed very sweet and interactive with the community. Along with that, you are also active on both the Discord and Forums. You've also been creating a good amount of reports lately which is always a plus.

Good luck Frez <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.