Forums/Skywars Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Justin, Sep 19, 2020.

?

Do you support this idea?

1. Yes - Support

83.3%
  2. Maybe - Neutral

16.7%
  3. Nope - No support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin Healy

I know that both Skyblock and Mineverse have social media, so it would be really cool to get some for Skywars!

If / when they are created, the twitter notifications should be added to the forums home page. : )

Please leave your thoughts below, remember to only post if you have actual feedback. Thanks

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  2. trinity

trinity Active Member

Support, if there are more important things to be added then I would say do that first though.

3. Tog

Tog Well-Known Member

Support, this would be a nice extra feature, although I would wait until the forums and discord have established themselves first.

4. Agent

Agent Well-Known Member Premium

Discord:
    Agent#4804
    skywars*

Support, but I think this is something that's not as urgent as other things. I've been saying this on a lot of suggestions, but there are more important things to work on than small things like this. I would assume either or both @mattenphew and @Boss would be the main people in charge of these platforms, but I cannot be sure of how we're going to go about this.

5. Justin

Justin Healy

Yes, I agree this is just a thread so that when staff are ready they can see this thread
    I agree, doesn’t need to happen this instant.
    :thumbsup:

6. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Active Member

Discord:
    Dinglesplat#8886
    Total support! It only makes sense after all. I don't really know what it would have to talk about in the first few months but as it progressed I'm sure it would be great!

7. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Skywars social media would be a great benefit and would give more moderators responsibilities & jobs, which is a good thing. However, as said, it may have to be quite a bit down the developer/staff theoretical ‘to do list’ for SkyWars improvements. Support for the addition nonetheless!

8. Justin

Justin Healy

Thanks for the supports. I agree with you caleb, it would create opportunities for moderators to do something else!

9. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.