SkyWars Fix some of the bugs/overpowered items that have been in the game for years

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by phr33z, Sep 23, 2020.

1. phr33z

phr33z Active Member

1 is the bug that we all know and hate: Being able to destroy islands and get out of your cell before the game starts with the TNT cannon.

This needs to be fixed - at least make remove being able to buy items before the game starts, or being able to use items before the game starts.

blackholing, the most overpowered thing in the game. I'm fairly certain the 3 people around me died, but it kinda needs to be nerfed a little - I've seen entire maps disappear because of this.
    I couldn't get footage of a black hole in action but trust me if you just randomly fall off your island, it wasn't the wind.
    Footage of the black hole and its destruction:

(off-topic but repeat after me: not even close
    noteevenclose.png )
    here's the clip of my failed attempt:

I will add more as I suit fit, but for now these are the most important two. I don't know if these have been suggested already, but this was posted on the Skyblock forums before I posted it here.

• Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Disc

Disc Active Member

Support for all. Wtf I never knew about the first one o_O

3. _Savagebomber_

_Savagebomber_ Member

support
    I had 0 clue about some of these

4. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

No support, leaning towards neutral

You havent really stated if you wanted them nerfed or completely removed so I really dont know what to say to you but if you meant nerfing them:

The blackhole is already 50$ if you want to raise it I mean... sure? its already incredibly high and therefore not "op" cause the price of it is so high it doesnt make it worth it. Even if you win a game by just using the blackhole (Which 95% of the time you wont, except maybe on the clay map) you still lose -40$

If you want the blackhole removed, I also disagree, its still a fun item but if you use it over and over again youll be broke very fast

-

If you meant nerfing the tnt cannon, I'll actually support this because I do think the price could be raised a bit (Maybe around 10-15 in that area) just because its not the best item to win a game but it is still pretty annoying

If you meant fixing the bug where you can get out of your box early i mean, support I guess??? It doesnt really matter since you cant break any blocks OR open chests before the game has started you can really only blow up other players islands (Correct me if im wrong I dont think ePearls work either before the game starts) but sure, support on making the glass unbreakable.

If you meant removing it, again no support. Its a fun item.

5. phr33z

phr33z Active Member

If a fun item is destroying the entire map, and many players from skyblock are willing to give me $2000 in balance, I, uh, do think it's a little overpowered. Just a word of opinion. Nerfing it could mean making it only destroy the top layer of blocks (instead of everything around it) and sucking in nearby players. Maybe increase the price to $100, as it's better than the $50 it is.

I never said nerf the TNT cannon, the TNT cannon is great (but also very annoying on the receiving end). However, you can use the TNT cannon to escape your cell before the game starts - which gives you an advantage (as you can get to your chest quicker).

Hmm, this isn't a big deal at all! Hmmmmm :argh::argh::argh:

6. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

Im down for the blac hole price increase

Also it isnt a big deal

7. phr33z

phr33z Active Member

ah yes lets put other players without any equipment at all before the game even starts!11!