Apply For Staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Sperta, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Sperta

Sperta Member

IGN:
    Sperta
    Discord:
    Sperta#1391
    1. Your game tag: Sperta

12. Which country do you live in? America

3. What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

4. Do you speak any other languages? I speak a little bit spanish but I mainly speak English

5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Well, I have a feature on my computer where I can record the last 30 seconds.

6. How long can you be active everyday? As soon as a wake up I usually get some food then just spend the rest of the day on skywars.com

7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? Nope

8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? No, but I know what to do as a staff member.

9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? about four months

10. Why do you think you should be a staff member? Mainly just to ban hackers because I have noticed a lot of hackers lately and I had an idea. My idea was some hacks have chats, so I went on a few hacked clients that have chats, saw a few people that were hacking on this server, and now I have a hacker list thing. NOTE: I did not hack on the server I just saw who was hacking with the chat system.

11. If I saw a hacker I would: I would mostly ban them but if I have more time id probably troll them first then ban them, and if they promise not to hack anymore then I'll give them one more chance.

2. Hey!
    Thank you for taking the time to apply for our server.
    Unfortunately, you do not meet the requirements stated HERE.

• 35 messages posted on the forums
    • 2 factor authentication is enabled on your account
    • You have been registered for a period of 1 month
    We encourage you to take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.