Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DamienPerry, Mar 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DamienPerry

DamienPerry Member

IGN:
    DamienPerry
    Discord:
    DamienPerry#9416
    1. Your game tag: DamienPerry
    2. Which country do you live in? United States
    3. What is your timezone? EST US
    4. Do you speak any other languages? I understand Spanish, but can't speak it to to well!
    5. Do you have ways to capture evidence? Yes of course!
    6. How long can you be active everyday? If i really wanted to, I can be active about 5-6 hours a day!
    7. Have you ever been banned on our platforms? Absolutely not
    8. Do you have any previous experience in moderation? I do, I used to host a server myself. and be staff on a few. I know that doesn't mean anything, but I've had my fear share of experience. Also, my real life job (Working with customers) helps understand and work with people easier! Also be professional about it!
    9. How long have you been a member of Skywars? Ever since I got a computer back in 2016!
    10. Why do you think you should be a staff member? There's a few reasons, and I can go in depth. I've always had a passion to lead people in the right direction. I believe that everyone could use a little bit of help. Nowadays everyone goes through so many different things, that everyones hurt. And or reacts to things differently. Over the years, i've learned to adapt to mostly any type of people, and lead them in the right direction. Whether that's from helping people in a Minecraft server, to helping people I walk past on the sidewalk. I just have a passion to help and assist, I work in phone retail, so I deal with customers everyday, and learn that level of responsibility, respect, and care. It really shows you what kind of beautiful people we have in the world. I think i'd be a good candidate for those reasons. I would love to just help the community and be the person everyone knows, if they need help they can trust and come to me whenever and wherever needed! I love this server, always have. And the amount of cheaters i run into on a daily basis is bizarre. No where NEAR how much it used to be back in 2016. Luckily the staff team is strong and united now in 2022 to take care of that. I also have discord on my phone, with notifications always turned on, with my travel MacBook always with me. So I can hop on and answer questions or deal with cheaters at any time! I'd love to join the community and be a part of what makes Skywars so enjoyable for everyone! Thank you so much, I hope you have a wonderful rest of you day/night! :)

2. Malc

Malc Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    Thank you for applying!
    Unfortunately your application does not meet our requirements at this moment in time.
    • 35 messages posted on the forums
    • 2 factor authentication is enabled on your account
    • You have been registered for a period of 1 month on the forums
    • Own a Discord and Skype account for offline communication
    Please feel free to submit a new application in the future once you have met our requirements!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.