10K Skybucks Celebration!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leofelixcraft, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Leofelixcraft

Leofelixcraft Active Member

IGN:
    Leofelixcraft
    [​IMG] I have finally reached[​IMG] 10.000 skybucks on this server! I know that there are lots of you out there that have way more than that, but it is still a cool moment I guess!

I remember joining skywars.com for the first time as a 10 year old.
    It was arround midnight, and I was supposed to sleep since 2 hours, but instead I was playing minecraft on german servers.
    After a few hours I got a litte bit bored, and started to randomly type ip adresses into the minecraft connect bar, that I made up in my head. After arround 10 guesses for random domains, I actually connected to a server: Skywars.com

I was so amazed by the fact that I hit a real existing server by accident, so I started playing, and instantly got hooked.

I was a very new mc player back then, so I was really bad and had like a 2% winning rate, but every skybuck profit felt great!

I ended up spending most of them on explosive arrows, which were a lot cheaper back then (3 or 4 skybucks for 1 arrow).

After some time, I forgot about the server and never got to play it more than once or twice.

Until.....

around 10 months ago, when I searched it up again for nostalgia,
    And somehow... ended up grinding the **** out of it for like 2 Weeks (made round about 2k in that time period).

Since then I am an active player on skywars.com, and love the fact that its not that big of a server.
    I am always happy to see the same user names when I join!

Now I am 17. yo and I think Its crazy that I am now, 7 years later, playing on the same server, that I found just by guessing ip adresses!

How and when did you guys find out about skywars.com?

2. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Congrats on 10k Leo! Happy you found your way back to our community. :)

A friend of mine introduced me to skywars back in 2014, and after playing consistently for a few months I quit and forgot about the server until Sept 2020. I rejoined, and have been playing ever since!

• Like Like x 1
  3. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    congrats!!!

• Like Like x 1