hi there :>

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Justin, Sep 20, 2020.

?

Hi

1. hello xo

2. hello xoxo

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Justin

Justin Healy

Hello! My name is Justin, I am 15 years old from the US.

This is my official introduction. I joined the server a few months back, I enjoy to play with a few of my friends. I'm really excited about all of the new updates to come, this forums and the discord are such a great addition. I am so thankful for all of the people who put this together. <3

Now a bit about myself~
    I live on the East Coast and have for my whole life. I live with my parents, siblings, and adorable pets. I have 3 kitties and 1 doggo! (DM me on discord for pictures of my pets xo) I love to cook and bake for myself and my family. I am a bit of a coffee addict, my recipe is the best no cap. Honestly, though I need to stop with the caffeine haha. I love to perform and watch musical theatre! If you are a bit of a geek like me then we would get along quite well. I am listening to music all the time if you want a link to my Apple Music playlist lmk. I mostly listen to indie/pop vibes, my favorite artists include Role Model, Paramore, Mac DeMarco, and I also enjoy The 1975. I love photography, communications, and also traveling.

I like meeting new people so don't be shy : ) message me in-game, on discord (Justin < 3#7036 <- no space in the heart), or on this forum account. Thanks for taking the time to read

Later~

• Like Like x 2
  2. Justin

Justin Healy

Thank you tog : )

3. Disc

Disc Active Member

hello xo leaning to hello xoxo

• Friendly Friendly x 1