EUR Zek's Re-application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Cwes, Apr 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cwes

Cwes Moderator Moderator Competition Leader

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Before I get started if you would like to know why I deleted my previous Staff Application in mid-November, I purposely felt it was the right decision because it wasn't thought about properly. I had lots of work/exams to get through which led me to the idea of making a balanced timetable. I feel much better and now I'm back!

➳ Your in-game name:

Cwes

➳ What time zone are you in?
    Greenwich Mean Time (GMT +1)

➳ What country do you live in?
    United Kingdom

➳ What languages do you speak?
    English, Spanish

➳ Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Yes, I use Game-bar to record clips and Gyazo to take screenshots.

➳ Why do you think you should become a mod?

I've been a part of the server and community for a long time, and I would like to take a more active role in upholding its integrity. I would like to offer my own perspective on any issues that arise, and I would respect the boundaries of the server. Nonetheless, I am trustworthy and will fulfill my role exceedingly especially because I would like everyone on the server to experience the same wholesome community that I have been part of over the years.

As a young adult, I believe I am quite mature when it comes to interacting, responding, and working alongside others in-game and on the forums. If I make a mistake during the moderation process, I will take full responsibility for it and not blame it on anyone else. I also understand the rules and code of conduct to ensure players are following them - I will handle punishments the same way I do with everyone as a Staff Member as this position isn't about showing excessive and unjustifiable favor for certain players over others.

➳ How long can you be active on the server every day?

At least 4 hours a day.

➳ How long have you been playing Skywars?

Almost 7 years

Experience:

Previously, I was a staff member on both Skywars & Mineverse, and I have been able to handle a huge amount of punishments and issues corresponding to chat-related offenses. I am well-equipped to handle various types of situations. I am also capable of collecting evidence. If I am granted this position, I would be able to transfer my knowledge over to Skywars once again.

➳ What punishments have you received in the last 9 months? (Forums & In-game)

None

Requirements:

Yes.

➳ What's your Discord tag?

zek#3638

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  2. pomello

pomello Active Member

IGN:
    pomello
    Discord:
    pomello#5340
    W NAME!!! & support :D

3. Boba

Boba Forums Enthusiast

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    Boba#9372
    I LEGIT UNFRIENDED YOU ON SB THINKING UR SOME RANDOM

but support love u ur amazing

4. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    no
    thanks for the support though!!
    thank you boba <3

5. Novembree

Novembree Moderator Moderator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Hey Zek! It’s so nice to see you applying again.

It was a pleasure moderating with you early last year and you were fantastic at your job. (Also you were an amazing mentor <3 )

I only have a few suggestions of things you can improve on, but otherwise I know you are more than capable of moderating again considering your history of being staff on Skywars and Mineverse previously.

I’d love to see you on the discord more, though I understand it is kinda quiet at the moment. I saw you pop on a couple times in the past couple days so that’s great to see!

I won’t comment much on your activity in-game as I know you are becoming active again so I have no real concerns there. Due to less hackers being online I understand not as many reports are coming in, but thank you for still taking the time to report the few rule breakers you have found so far while back.

As you play, the more you’ll reunite with the community and I think that’s very important. Our player base has changed in some ways since you were staff here, so getting to know the regulars and familiarizing yourself with the new updates is key. If you haven’t done so yet, I suggest reading the change logs that have been posted in the last few months.

Overall, I believe you are a solid candidate for the job and I would love to see you back on the team soon! <3

- Bree

6. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Hi Bree! First of all, thank you for taking the time to reply.
    Thank you for your feedback! I completely agree with you. I will make sure to take this on board, especially helping the community out too if there is any help needed in the #help channel.
    Thank you for the helpful advice! I will have a look at the most recent changelogs and get myself familiarized with the updates again.
    Nonetheless, thank you for such kind words. It means a lot to me :)

7. NoodleToes

NoodleToes tryhard

IGN:
    NoodleToes
    Discord:
    NoodleToes#5925
    Support! Always devoted to helping the server in any way possible. He's been a great moderator in the past and I have no doubt that he'll be just as committed and well-fitting for the position as before. Best of luck! ;)

8. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Thanks a million Noodle! Thank you for the support.

Update:
    Thank you everyone for your feedback and taking the time to read through my application. I have been working hard to improve on the areas that you guy(s) have all kindly suggested I should, mainly being my activity on both forums and discord.

• Username change: pomelloishot to Cwes.

Thank's all!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  9. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Bump : )

10. itsjustbenjie

itsjustbenjie Member

IGN:
    itsjustbenjie
    Discord:
    itsjustbenjie#9050
    Yeah! I hope you can be a mod again!

11. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Thank you benjie.

12. Cwes

IGN:
    cwes3000
    Discord:
    CwesX#0001
    Bumping!

Short Notice:
    Sorry for my inactivity during the past couple of days, I will be starting to come online a lot more.

13. Novembree

Novembree Moderator Moderator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Congratulations! Well deserved. Can't wait to mod with you again!! <3

14. Boba

Boba Forums Enthusiast

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord: