revamp introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Geo, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

i felt my intro needed sprucing up a little bit, so here it is...my reintroduction.

my name is geo - (pronounced jee-oh?), I am currently 17 years of age and looking back on my old introduction...I have quite a bit of knowledge of skywars.

I am from the UK but actually spent most of my life in Australia - contrasting countries, I know.
    some fun facts about me -> my favourite colour is viridian (a shade of green), my goal is to visit Las Vegas and Paris and I enjoy reading even though I'm a tiny bit dyslexic.
    Music is another obsession of mine, though my taste can vary from 50s, 80s, current hits and even kpop...it's crazy and it often depends what mood I am in haha.
    I'm often asked my favourite food, and to be honest...it's a hard one to answer but after a lot of thinking I have to go with instant noodles - I cannot help it, they are instant and require less effort :')
    I play football occasionally, which is fun...I usually play in the centre/defence and my favourite football team is Juventus.

small fun fact - I am an ex-moderator of skywars, though it was not for long, I enjoyed my experience greatly. You meet some lovely faces and if you're like me and enjoy moderating - then you can actually pick up skills in doing so.
    I am also currently a skyblock full-moderator, so I often hop on between the two servers and see a lot of familiar faces in doing so :>

If you wish to contact me at all (I would love to make some new friends!!) then they are as following:
    mlgeo in game - [Pro] mlgeo on skywars & [Mod] mlgeo on skyblock.
    geometrical^-^#6666 on discord - you may have to send me a message letting me know who you are lol, I usually get some random adds.
    and of course you are more than welcome to start a conversation on here !!

yikes let me just end on this note:
    if you made it this far...then congrats you have made it to the end of my introduction
    sorry if it was a long one lol.

Hope to see you all around :')
    Geo

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Frez

Frez Moderator Moderator Competition Team

IGN:
    frezology
    Discord:
    Frez#5747
    Lovely intro Geo <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Yayyy Geo! Loved the new intro, it's nice to learn a few new things about you! <3

Oh my - I love 80s music too... So many of those songs are bops. If you ever wanna share songs just dm me on discord! Hope to see you in game again soon!

Bree

• Like Like x 1
  4. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    ILY GEO #geolatte

5. FlamezMC

FlamezMC Member

IGN: