Report Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Emex, Mar 16, 2021.

?

Which one is better?

1. Forums report

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. In game report

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Emex

Emex Member

IGN:
    Emexxxxx
    Discord:
    Emex#0001
    It would be much better if you could report a player in a game. With commands like /report (player name) (reason) . Because I know that many players on the server see a hacker almost everyday. At least one hacker. Of course sometimes it might be just lag or something else, but often it's just hacking. There would be a lot more reports of course, but if staff could handle it, then there would not be that many hackers.

So is it possible and what you think? And remember that this is just my opinion!

• Neutral Neutral x 2
  2. I wouldn't have an issue with it, but no offence some of the Staff Members are busy and aren't always available. Though when we are, forums reports are always there so we can then ban the hackers/give out the punishments to players with sufficient evidence. At the moment, I think our custom system works perfectly fine.

Neutral for now

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. eunice

eunice Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eunice#8334
    How would you provide evidence tho :/

4. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    I agree with @eunice , it would be impossible to provide evidence in-game for it. Random trolls could then bog down the system with fake reports. While it might be quicker, I think it would be a less accurate system.

5. Tim

Tim Moderator Moderator

I know that some servers have this feature, but a lot of the time on those servers the staff team is extensive, and there will always be at least one moderator online at a time to deal with the real-time reports. With the limited staff team on Skywars, it is good to have a reporting system that works around the staff team's availability.

6. Emex

Emex Member

IGN:
    Emexxxxx
    Discord:
    Emex#0001
    Well I understand cwes :)

Yeah I know, but there could be cooldown for reports.

7. ValiocAFA

ValiocAFA Active Member

IGN:
    ValiocAFA
    Discord:
    ValiocAFA#2170
    Maybe, but a better solution is the anticheat targets said reported player so if they hack in any way it'll be really quick to kick them.