RentPvP Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Rent, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Rent

Rent Well-Known Member

Hey, so firstly I want to mention that I created an introduction on Skyblock but actually forgot whether I made one on here or not but it appears I didn't so here we go.

My name is Tyler but everyone knows me as Rent. I'm mostly known on Mineverse but new to Skyblock along with Skywars. I tend to play Skywars from time to time and have been playing a lot recently while enjoying every minute of it. I like to stay active by going to the gym 5-6days a week and play games on the side, see friends when I can and spend time with my family.

I'm a very friendly person when you first get to know me but I'm not perfect, I can come off as a toxic person at times which is a very rare but I think it's best to be honest rather than lie. I have 4 dogs, all very epic and cool, their names are; Luna, Daisy, Delilah and Eve. I also have a bird, a rabbit and 3 cats. I think it's safe to say that my house is a zoo, might get a Donkey next who knows :D

Anyways, for anyone interested I also have a YouTube channel if you want to check it out, I post Mineverse mainly but wanting to post more Skywars videos. This is not because I have just applied for YouTube rank, it's mainly because I posted a Skywars video 2 months ago and it did pretty well being at 600+ views. My channel is growing weekly and everyone watching me continues to support me no matter what and I love the viewer base I have right now (I don't wanna say fan base because I'm not some famous youtuber lol)

Overall, I don't really want to bore anyone with a fat essay but yeah, my life is good, nothing too basic or too much, just a normal life and I'm happy with it. I'm good on money, staying fit and healthy and keeping my loved ones and friends close around me. AND MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND @sabrina

I hope everyone is having a great day/week especially during dumb corona and I hope you enjoyed my introduction! :D

-Rent

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
  2. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    hi ur cute

3. Hi Tyler! :D

Cwes here, nice to see you made an introduction. Enjoyed reading it Mr. Rentpeeveepee.

4. Rent

Rent Well-Known Member

you're cute
    Good to see you Cwes, thanks for the kind words :)

5. drwho42

drwho42 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DrWho42#4242
    henlo tyler! welcome aboard :)