SkyWars Pro rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Qwiby, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

I already made a exploit report on /sw start and offered some some solutions​
    But making /sw start have a cooldown kind of defeats the purpose of /sw start IMO

Reasoning: /sw start's purpose is (one of the purposes) to still be able to start games when the server has a low player count on or is dead and games dont queue or start. Making it have a cooldown will make it so you still have to wait in order to play... Im not explaining this great but I hope you get what I mean and it kinda defeats the entire purpose of s/sw start

Id like to mention pro rank really doesnt get much for 20$. And I understand that its not p2w which I enjoy, but half of the commands dont work, /sw start is nerfed to hell, and you dont even get a /kit at the moment.

The kit is near useless right now, If you make a rank 20$ please dont put in commands that dont even exist yet

Access to /nick
    Doesnt change your name on featherboard or in tab​
    Access to /trails
    Uhm.. no?​
    Kit pro
    I know its in the works but atm doesnt exist​
    Access to /pets
    Well yes, you have access to /pet but you cant actually use any of them all you get is a "(x) permission needed to do that"​
    Access to /sw start
    As explained before, nerfed too much to be really useful at all.​

Thats all for my rant, not really mad I just hope something gets done about this all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Support Support x 1
  2. Sando3

Sando3 Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Sando3
    Discord:
    Sando#0003
    I'm neutral on changing this since it's in my opinion beneficial for reports. With the plugin currently used, making tablist show the nickname would also make the nametag above your head show the nickname. I doubt many pro ranked players would violate the rules, but it's still something to consider for reports. Either way I don't think it's necessary

I agree with your other points tho, but I wouldn't say they're "suggestions" since they're supposed to be implemented already. I'm sure Crew will add the remaining perks soon enough

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    reading the shop listing for Pro I was really wanting to get it, but now reading this thread, seeing how most of the commands aren't even in existence yet, it's really put me off buying it. I know the new skywars is still in development but players shouldn't be paying for perks they cant even use.

I think /nick should be used on leaderboard, tab and overhead, with the command /realname or /IGN being implemented for players to see what the person's actual IGN is when reporting a player. /nick is a cool addition, and there are ways to report players even if they are /nicked.

I agree, the cooldown for /sw start should be removed as on off-peak times, there's rarely a full game. Additionally, /sw start can avoid those annoying people who join the game and leave just as it's about to start, and if there's a cooldown, this can't be avoided all the time.

Cosmetics like trails & pets are really cool and make the server really personalised to the player, which I love. I hope they add them properly soon, as these cosmetics (and /nick) was what drew me to wanting to purchase the rank in the first place, but i'll hold off on it now until these are implemented.

Support :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Qwiby

Qwiby Well-Known Member Premium

Ill replace the /nick command suggestion with what sab said