Open Maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Gfishy_, Mar 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gfishy_

Gfishy_ Member

IGN:
    GFishyTTV
    Discord:
    GFishy_#7327
    Okay so maps are a very popular suggestion from what I've seen, but I've never seen anyone actually suggest what type of maps to make. I, myself, really like the castle map and how open it is in the middle as well as how many blocks it takes to get to the middle. What types of maps does everyone actually suggest? It would be so cool if we had more of those maps with a huge area in the middle where you have the space to combat with others. That's what I would suggest, more open combat maps.

Please reply with more different types of maps that you guys would like to see on this server. That'd be cool.

2. Emex

Emex Member

IGN:
    Emexxxxx
    Discord:
    Emex#0001
    I actually support this. My favourite map is castle map! I love it! It feels big and it's just great.

3. Support

I'm gonna be honest here, I agree with you that we need more combat maps. This is due to the fact we'd want more space & an area where we can fight and not just get knocked off straight away from players.

4. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    I support, new maps in general would be fantastic. I especially like large island ones, (as long as the islands are close together so when bridging you don't constantly get hit off). Maybe one with lots of little houses/lots of places to run and hide could be fun! (Strategic planning?)

5. Gfishy_

Gfishy_ Member

IGN:
    GFishyTTV
    Discord:
    GFishy_#7327
    Thank you so much for being honost Cwes your cracked omega forntnite mode epic!

YES EXACTLY WOOOOO me and you are best of friends now Novembree epioc!

6. kingzonas

kingzonas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    kingzonas
    Discord:
    jellyvish404#5778
    Agreed here. The castle map isnt my FAVORITE, but its definitely a good one! Maps like the snowglobe one, the Lava one, and the spruce tree/cabin one make me mad with how long it takes to bridge to mid, those are no fun.
    I just want maps where everything is closer together, The clay map is one of my favorites because of that!

7. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    New maps have been added to Skywars! Check them out!

Thank you for taking your time to submit a suggestion!
    Upon review it has been decided that we will accept your suggestion!

Thread locked and moved to Suggestions - Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.