SkyWars Kits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sharmaine, Sep 19, 2020.

1. sharmaine

sharmaine Member

From playing on many different skywars servers, I've noticed that a lot of them have some sort of way to obtain kits which you can then select at the beginning of a game.

For example, maybe there could be some sort of levelling system and you obtain 1 level by getting 500xp. To get the xp, you kill people and win games and then every level or few levels you have access to a new kit. The kits would contain items which would help you out in game, from stone/iron swords and armour to enderpearls golden apples and diamond gear.

Let me know what you think and feel free to leave some feedback! :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Support Support x 1
  2. Tog

Tog Well-Known Member

Support, as long as the kits are balanced (ie. none have a huge advantage over the others).

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Support! Personally, I think skywars is in a good need of more incentives to play other than just for the fun of it!

Obviously, yes, the kits should be balanced & not contain any items that aren’t obtainable already from chests or crafting in-game. I think this should include shop items as to make it not too OP, but a guaranteed item you will recieve.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Atombow

Atombow Well-Known Member

Support, but like what tog said make sure they’re balanced. You don’t want one kit being super overpowered and the others being bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. _Savagebomber_

_Savagebomber_ Member

support but kits would need to be balanced ofc ( this is so people don't have an advantage over other people )

• Agree Agree x 1