Kee dollar sign ha's intro

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Teeler, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Teeler

Teeler Active Member

Of course, you guys will know me from Skyblock! My intro anyway!

So I used to play Minecraft a lot but I don't anymore, as I've completely lost interest in the game as a whole. Not sure why but I just... don't care for it anymore like I used to. I used to play for hours at a time and this was one of my favorite games (unfortunately I kept getting banned for being a silly clown so I spent more time off the server than on it!). I like some people in the community but they never message me on Discord so that sucks! Yeah I pop in occasionally and I like to say something here and there. I'm more a Roblox person now tbh so yeah! I play Among us quite a lot lmfao. Might get back into Skywars when that server builds up more popularity & relevance! I would love to see it be as popular as it used to be and I hope that happens!
    1. I do work on a checkout in our town's local supermarket. Although you could really say our town is a village as it's not huge... but it's surprisingly hella busy during lockdown for a small town... grr. Sometimes I love working but other times I'd rather scoop my eyes out with a dessert spoon than face off against Karen or Becky.
    2. I'm a single pringle, if I was dating someone I'd not have a lot of preference. I'd date both but I feel I steer towards males a bit more. Celebrity crush is Nick Jonas don't @ me.
    3. My favorite movie of all time is definitely "Truth or Dare". I love the plot between it and truth or dare is a guilty pleasure game for me and online friends. Following that up, I'd answer my favorite show which would likely be "Orange Is The New Black". I'm currently on the first season so don't spoil thank you.
    4. I'm so difficult when it comes to picking a favorite color. It really depends on my mood and what I feel can go together, or just what looks great on its own. Mostly someone who likes black tbh, so that could be considered my favorite?
    5. I dropped out of school because of anxiety, depression & controversy going on at the school I was attending, but that's fine because literally weeks after was when I got my current job. Tell me to pick a subject as my favorite and I'd pick English.
    6. Alright let's talk about the good stuff! For snacks I'm a cheese n' crackers person, I'd sell my soul to have mac n' cheese for a good meal with extra (x3) bacon! Dessert, I really love custard and jelly, honestly I'd drink the entire carton of custard if I bought it myself. Finally I must choose a drink, I choose Powerade because I've grown to love them with some energy I've gotten from them, as well as a good taste!
    7. My past intro is literally outdated, as I have lots more favorite artists now and a couple of my originals can be gone, but I think it's safe to say Kesha is currently my #1. I think my top few favorite music artists are Kesha, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Britney Spears, Madison Beer, Luna Vexa, Meghan Trainor and Ellie Goulding. Yes, stan the sexism.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Clxrity

Clxrity Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Clxrity
    Discord:
    clarity#0001
    hi kesha, big fan. i too, would sell my soul for mac n cheese

also i love your song praying (and tik tok & die young ofc)

3. Welcome Kesha!! Saw you on the Skyblock forums, nice to see you made an account here

4. Teeler

Teeler Active Member

rainbow is my favorite tbh
    ohhh hai i have fans on both forums now!

5. Tog

Tog Well-Known Member

Welcome Kesha!! I do indeed know you from SB :’)

6. Malc

Malc Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Malctar
    Discord:
    Malc#2423
    Is this a Glee reference :fierce:
    but hi hehe

7. sabrina

sabrina Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina