SkyWars Duos Tournament!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ValiocAFA, Mar 6, 2021.

1. ValiocAFA

ValiocAFA Active Member

IGN:
    ValiocAFA
    Discord:
    ValiocAFA#2170
    It's been a little while since an event here on SkyWars has happened. I have an idea that is fun, and unique to this server. Here's what I mean:

A Duos Tournament, consisting of any team that registers on the forums. It would work by signing up and putting both ign's. From then on, any changes to the registration must be told to a moderator+, before the sign up deadline. The Map will be pretty big, and will consist of 16 players. Considering the amount of players that play this server, let me use an example. For instance, let's say 48 people sign up. Then, you could have 3 different tournament games. To move up, you're team has to be in the top 3 teams left in you're game. From their on, you could set up the rest. I was thinking maybe put the top 3 from the different games into one final Arena. Here, you will fight it out. The winners could maybe get 20$ buy craft/paypal, and other top 2 and 3 could get in game currency. (Sky Bucks)

So, the games are 8 players and it's a free for all. I think to make this a duo tournament will be unique because most games are 1v1v1v1v1 ect... I believe the players would love this chance to play with a teammate.

Rules:

Every match, there will be a Moderator present to ensure no hackers.

If you are killed by someone who turns out to be a hacker, then you will go back to your island. Otherwise, you lose, and you're out.

All players who wish to enter, may not have had a ban in their history due to a hacked client. If you hacked in the past, and got banned, then you will not be eligible to enter the Duos Tournament.

If you, or you're teammate are unable to show up, and you do not tell the staff, a replacement must be found before 30 minutes of the tournament's beginning.

If both teammates are unable to go, their team will be disqualified.

If one teammate is using a hacked client, and gets caught, the entire team will be disqualified.

You will submit you're team nickname before 3 days of the tournament.

I just think this tournament would be so cool!
    Let me know what you guys think!
    -ValiocAFA

• Support Support x 2
  2. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

omg yea il support, this WOULD be fun and something to do (but i mean also some new maps would be nice ;)
    but overall seems like a nice idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tim

Tim Moderator Moderator

Support! I think it sounds like a great idea! In theory, it would be awesome. Something like this is very complicated to set up, due to the new maps, registration feature, and the organization of it all. If there is a way to make this happen, I would love to participate!

• Friendly Friendly x 1