Buycraft

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by 5ess, Dec 30, 2021.

1. 5ess

5ess Active Member

IGN:
    5ess
    Whenever I try to donate on the SkyWars Buycraft store It says I am banned.

I think I pissed of some hackers in the game since I kept reporting them and they knew it was me, And I think one person did a chargeback using my name on buycraft (Since it does not verify you) I would like to get the Pro rank but currently due to this issue it is not letting me.

For what it's worth I have been playing this server since about 2015 and I used to actually have a rank (SkyKnight) But then something happend and that rank got removed, So technically I should already have the Pro rank but I was never transitioned to it. I have email proof of my purchase way back then. So even if I cannot buy it I still feel like the rank is owed to me.

Either way I am happy, If I cannot be given the rank I would like to purchase the rank (again) But at this time the site does not let me.

Please help!

Thanks!

2. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

IGN:
    JoinIn
    Discord:
    Lukes#1000
    Hope a mod helps you man gl

3. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Hey @5ess , sorry you haven't gotten a reply back yet from our admins. I've once again forwarded this to them, so hopefully it's sorted soon. Again, sorry for the wait. :sad:

4. 5ess

5ess Active Member

IGN:
    5ess
    Actually it looks like you guys moved from Buycraft to a new system. Earlier I bought a rank and it worked! Case closed!!

5. Novembree

Novembree Administrator Administrator Competition Leader

IGN:
    Novembree
    Discord:
    Novembree#3146
    Wahoo! Happy to hear it! If you haven't already, please go update your support ticket so it can be closed. Thanks :)