A reaction game!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by arxh, Mar 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

thing lolololo.PNG
    ok right so, this is what i was thinking , this is on noobcrews other server (skyblock.net) has this, soo why not add it here!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    i think it should give 3 skybucks whenever you get the word right, but when you get 3 in a row you get a 1 game cooldown.

anyway, tell me what you think!

• Support Support x 4
  2. eunice

eunice Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eunice#8334
    I THINK this would be cool,, could be funny how someone might die or something because of skychat,, which could be kinda interesting and funny,, support for now :)

(0.45 seconds ??!??!

3. Tim

Tim Moderator Moderator

I think that would be a great addition, maybe a little tweaking with the rules so certain players don't dominate. Overall good idea!

4. Personally, I feel 2 skybucks would be more than enough for a word scramble (if you got it right), also we'd need to make sure that whenever a player is in spawn and in-game, each individual gets to see this reaction game pop up in the chat otherwise it's no use

^ cooldown should be at least 2-3 minutes

*the reason being why I don't think we should have a higher number than 2 for the amount of skybucks you get, remember: it's a small type of game and made for entertainment

Anyways, support

5. boba

boba side eye Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Discord:
    bobaldr
    Support but as others said, just a bit of changes to the way it works. It’s a fun game in Skyblock and Mineverse and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be added here!